- This event has passed.
Chandratal Lake Tour | 13-15 Aug 2020
August 13 @ 8:00 pm - August 16 @ 6:00 pm IST₹4999
This 3-day Chandratal Lake Tour takes you through the best of the region, which includes the bewitchingly beautiful lake of Chandratal, “The moon lake”. The blue waters of the lake are set against the barren mountains of the region. The tranquil lake is famous for behaving like a mirror to the mountains around and is a photographer’s paradise.
Day 0, Thursday, 13th August 2020
Start of the journey towards Manali from Delhi / Chandigarh in Night Volvo / Shared Cabs for adventurous Chandratal Lake Tour.
Day 1, Friday, 14th August 2020
Arrival In Manali, Rest and Local Sight Seeing (You are free to explore on your own).
Overnight Stay and Dinner in Hotel in Manali.
Day 2, Saturday, 15th August 2020
After a light and good breakfast, we will leave Manali around 5 a.m. for Chandratal Lake. En-route we will cross Mighty Rohtang Pass. As soon as you cross the pass, you will notice the terrain change from green to barren brown and dusty, with tall mountains covered with snow towering over the land.You will experience adventurous OFF ROAD Ride besides heavy flow river Chandra.
We will reach Chandratal Lake by late afternoon. Spend quality time near the lake and witness a different landscape one can only imagine in life.
Dinner and overnight stay will be at a campsite near to the Lake.
Day 3, Sunday, 16th August 2020
Post breakfast, we will start our return journey to Manali. Reach Manali by evening.
Departure to Delhi / Chandigarh via Night Volvo / Shared Cabs.
Per Person Cost :
Ex Delhi @ Rs. 7999/-* per person.
Ex Chandigarh @ Rs. 6499/-* per person.
Ex. Manali @ Rs. 4999/-* per person.
- Transportation as per package.
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Manali.
- 1 Night Camping in Alpine Tents at Chandratal.
- Meals (2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners).
- Travel Insurance or any kind of insurance.
- Emergency Evacuation Expenses.
- Medical Expenses.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other expenses not mentioned under inclusions.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
ADVANCE BOOKING POLICY
♥ 25 % of the total package cost needed to be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package.
♥ Remaining 75 % of the package cost to be deposited 10 days before the trip date.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking then you can do that with
- Within 15 Days of Trip – 25% Cancellation Charges of the trip amount.
- No Refund will be made on any other cases.
You can also post your queries below:-
For bookings and more details contact
Bir Billing (H.P.)