- This event has passed.
Kasol and Kheer Ganga Leisure Trip
November 22, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - November 25, 2018 @ 6:00 pm ISTRs.5999
Parvati Valley in Himachal is one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. Amidst these hills lies the charming village of Kasol. It is situated in Parvati Valley on the banks of river Parvati. The snow clad Himalayas to verdant landscape and clear blue sky adds a touch of mystery to the place. With pleasant climate all around the year and low population density, this wonderful place is all set to give you an unforgettable experience. Kasol is ideal for a vacation if you want to chill in the lap of nature. This remote village is a blessing for adventure buffs, trekkers and backpackers. We welcome you to explore and enjoy Kasol with us.
Day 0: 22 Nov 2018, Start of Journey
Board your Volvo bus / traveller from New Delhi in Evening.
Day 1 : 23 Nov 2018, Morning Arrival at Kasol
Welcome to the Parvati Valley. Check into your beautiful Camp Site, freshen up and relax in the green space near Parvati River. Post breakfast start your Chalal Trek from Campsite. En route to Chalal, explore the ‘Little Amsterdam’, the lanes of Kasol lined with vibrant souvenir shops and Israeli cafes. A two hour walk will take you to the small, enticing village of Chalal which is a popular hub for Trance and crazy parties held deep in the forest. Cradled in the conifer dense forest, the village gives you much scenic beauty to admire, right beside the wildly flowing Parvati River. After spending a wonderful day in Chalal, get back to your campsite in the evening. Enjoy dancing around the bonfire, as you have a scrumptious dinner by the riverside.
Day 2 : 24 Nov 2018, Kasol – Barshaini – Rudra Nag – KheerGanga
Our trek begins from from Barsheni, a beautiful village 12 kilometers from Kasol. From here our beautiful trek to Kheer ganga starts among beautiful scenery some eatery shops, guest houses will come along the way as we pass through gushing Parvati River and roaring Rudranag Waterfall. This Waterfall is considered to be sacred and it is the first halt for rest. From here our trek takes a steep ascent after crossing a bridge over the river towards Kheerganga. After reaching the green meadow of Kheer ganga, take a refreshing dip in the hot springs to wash off the fatigue of the journey. The cool weather and vistas of the mighty peaks of the Himalayas, and the therapeutic water of the hot springs is a unique combination; an experience you will remember for the rest of your life. Later, enjoy a good night’s sleep in your camp under the starry night with music, bonfire, wonderful conversations and loads of fun.
Day 3 : 25 Nov 2018, Kheer Ganga – Barshaini – Kasol – Bhuntar – Delhi
Wake up to a magnificent view of the Himalayan peaks and prepare for the journey back to Kasol through the same route. The picture-perfect waterfalls en route treat your eyes, and soon you arrive in Barshiani. From here, head back to the buzzing hill station of Kasol, where this enthralling experience of trekking from Kasol to Kheer ganga ends, leaving you with never-ending memories. From here transfer to Bhuntar in afternoon and board a Volvo for overnight journey to Delhi.
Cost : Rs. 5999/- (Ex Delhi)
- Accommodation in camps on twin / triple / quad sharing for 2 nights.
- Delhi – Bhuntar – Delhi Travel by AC Volvo / Traveller.
- Pickup & Drop from Bhuntar.
- 02 Breakfasts & 02 Dinners.
- Government & Forest Department Permits.
- Any other service not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any additional service.
- Expense on any personal nature.
- Travel / Adventure Insurance.
Things to Carry:
- Woolen clothes and a Jacket (Windproof with hood preferable to keep you warm from the cold wind.)
- Sweaters must be full sleeves, Dry Socks 3 or 4 pairs, Muffler & Cap.
- Trekking shoes.
- Flip-flops must be lightweight and a Raincoat is recommended.
- A Weightless Towel and a Water Bottle.
- Lip Balm, Sun block, Mosquito repellent.
- Medicines (if requiring any specific medication), Personal toiletries.
- Book lovers can carry books.
- Light rucksack.
- Trekkers must avoid bringing expensive watches or jewelleries for the trek. We are not responsible if it is misplaced.
- In case someone misbehaves under influence of alcohol, we reserve the right to cancel their booking with no refund.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking then you can do that with
- No Cancellation Charge – if you cancel 10 Days prior to trip date
- Within 5 Days of Trip – 25% Cancellation Charges of trip amount.
You can call or WhatsApp at +91 9418150250 for more details and bookings.
You can also post your queries below:-