Leh Ladakh Tour | 12 – 19 June 2021
June 12 @ 11:30 am - June 19 @ 4:00 pm IST₹18500
Join us for the Leh Ladakh Tour in June 2021 and explore Mighty Himalayas all the way to Ladakh. An awesome 8 Days Road Trip covering Manali, Keylong, Jispa, Sarchu, Leh, Khardung-La, Nubra Valley, Chang-La & Pangong Tso.
Day 1, 12 June 2021, Arrival in Manali
Arrival in Manali Bus Stop from where our representative will take you to hotel. You can spend a leisurely day exploring this charming little hill town. One can Visit Hadimba temple, Van Vihar, Old Manali and the Mall Road. Dinner and Overnight stay at a Hotel in Manali.
Day 2, 13 June 2021, Manali – Jispa
We will be starting our very first step for adventurous Road Trip today and will be crossing Mighty Rohtang Pass as well as the scenic mountains of Keylong to reach Jispa by evening.
Over Night stay and Dinner will be at beautifully located Camps besides Bhaga River in Jispa.
Day 3, 14 June 2021, Jispa – Leh
This day demands a very early start as we will be crossing Baralacha-La, Sarchu, Lachulung-La, Pang, Moore Plains and Tanglang-La to reach Leh. The route is very scenic and you’ll start feeling the atmospheric as well as the landscape change from green to brown. By late evening, we will reach Leh. Night stay and Dinner at Hotel in Leh.
Tip: Leh is at located at a high altitude and it takes time for the body to adjust to sudden environment changes. Travelers are advised to drink plenty of water and take enough rest on reaching Leh to avoid acute mountain sickness.
Day 4, 15 June 2021, Leh Local Sightseeing
Wake up to a different view and find yourself in a world you always wanted to be in. Later in the day we will pay a visit to the Leh Market, Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa, Hall of Fame, Magnetic Hill & Pathar Sahib Gurudwara.
Overnight stay and dinner at hotel in Leh.
Day 5, 16 June 2021, Leh – Khardung-La – Nubra Valley
Today we’ll be heading for the most beautiful and famous place in the Ladakh region. Post breakfast we will leave for Nubra Valley via the highest motor-able road in the world via Khardung-La. We will explore Diskit Monestry and Hunder Villages. One can enjoy double-humped Camel Safari in Sand Dunes during sunset.
Dinner and Overnight stay at a beautifully located campsite in Nubra Valley (Hunder).
Day 6, 17 June 2021, Nubra Valley – Pangong Tso – Leh
Now this also will be an awesome day in your Leh Ladakh Tour as we will directly drive for Pangong Tso via Shyok route. This route is certainly one of the best scenic routes in Ladakh region and we will reach Pangong Tso by afternoon. You will be mesmerized by the beauty of his Lake. Spend quality time near lake and take a lot of pictures with the Blue Waters.
We will then start for our onward journey to Leh. We will cross mighty Chang-La Pass en-route and reach Leh for overnight stay.
Day 7, 18 June 2021, Leh – Keylong
This day embarks the beginning of the end of this beautiful expedition. Capture some scenic visions that you might have missed out on your camera. After a scenic and memorable drive, we will end the day’s journey at Keylong for night stay. Dinner and night stay will be at a hotel in Keylong.
Day 8, 19 June 2021, Keylong – Atal Tunnel – Manali
After breakfast, we will pass through Atal Tunnel beneath Rohtang Pass so as to reach Manali by noon.
This Road Trip of a life time ends here with a billion sweet memories.
Cost (Per Person) : Rs. 18500/- * (SUV / Traveller Seat)
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing from Day 1 to Day 7.
- Food on MAP from Day 1 to Day 7 as per the itinerary.
- Experienced Team Leader & Backup.
- Basic First Aid.
- All Transportation and Sight Seeing as in package.
- A LOT OF FUN AND MEMORIES.
- 5% GST.
- Any flight / bus / train tickets.
- Airport pickup / drop.
- Travel / Adventure Insurances.
- Entrance fees to any site where ever applicable.
- Transfers or transportation of personal nature.
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
- Emergency Expenses.
- The above package can be customized as per the customer’s requirement.
- We may have to re-schedule the tour plan due to any natural or emergency cases.
- Extra cost may be applied for any unexpected event.
- Company deserves the rights to reschedule the tour to ensure smooth execution of this road trip.
ADVANCE BOOKING POLICY
- 25 % of the total package cost needed to be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package.
- Remaining 75 % of the package cost to be deposited 15 days before the trip date.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking then you can do that with
- No Cancellation Charge – if you cancel 30 Days prior to trip date.
- Within 15 Days of Trip – 25% Cancellation Charges of the trip amount.
- No Refund will be made on any other cases.
You can also post your queries below :-
For bookings and more details contact
Bir Billing (H.P.)