Parvati Valley in Himachal is one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. Amidst these hills lies the charming village of Kasol. It is situated in Parvati Valley on the banks of river Parvati. The snow clad Himalayas to verdant landscape and clear blue sky adds a touch of mystery to the place. With pleasant climate all around the year and low population density, this wonderful place is all set to give you an unforgettable experience. Kasol is ideal for a vacation if you want to chill in the lap of nature. This remote village is a blessing for adventure buffs, trekkers and backpackers. We welcome you to explore and enjoy Kasol with us.
Day 0: Start of Journey
Board your Volvo bus / traveller from New Delhi in Evening.
Day 1: Morning Arrival at Kasol
- Reach Kasol in the morning. Check-in to camp site, freshen up & rest for a while after the tiring journey.
- After rest, feel free to explore this Mini Israel.
Kasol is a place to wander and enjoy the beauty of picturesque mountains. Here are the some things to do while in Kasol:
– Hangout in nearby cafes & restaurants exploring Israeli and local cuisines.
– Hike towards Chalal village and enchanting forests nearby.
– Spending time near the banks of Parvati river.
– Visit Manikaran Gurudwara and take a holy dip in the hot springs.
- By evening reach campsite, enjoy quality time near the bonfire under the clear skies with music. Overnight stay at camps in Kasol.
Day 2: Kasol – Barshaini – Rudra Nag – KheerGanga
- Wake up, Freshen up & post breakfast we will leave for our trek to Kheerganga.
Our trek begins from from Barsheni, a beautiful village 12 kilometers from Kasol.
We will pass through gushing Parvati River and roaring Rudranag Waterfall. This Waterfall is considered to be sacred and it is the first halt for rest. From here our trek takes a steep ascent after crossing a bridge over the river towards Kheerganga.
After reaching the green meadows of Kheer ganga, take a refreshing dip in the hot springs to wash off the fatigue of the journey. The cool weather and vistas of the mighty peaks of the Himalayas, and the therapeutic water of the hot springs is a unique combination; an experience you will remember for the rest of your life.
Later, enjoy a good night’s sleep in your camp under the starry night with music, bonfire, wonderful conversations and loads of fun.
Day 3: Kheer Ganga – Barshaini – Kasol – Bhuntar – Delhi
- Wake up to a magnificent view of the Himalayan peaks and prepare for the journey back to Kasol through the same route.
- The picture-perfect waterfalls en route treat your eyes, and soon you arrive in Barshiani. From here, head back to the buzzing hill station of Kasol, where this enthralling experience of trekking from Kasol to Kheer ganga ends, leaving you with never-ending memories.
- From here transfer to Bhuntar in afternoon and board a Volvo for an overnight journey to Delhi.
Cost : Rs. 6499/- (Ex Delhi)
- Accommodation in camps on twin / triple / quad sharing for 2 nights.
- Delhi – Bhunter – Delhi Travel by AC Volvo / Traveller.
- Pickup & Drop from Bhuntar.
- 02 Breakfasts & 02 Dinners.
- Government & Forest Department Permits.
✘ 5 % GST & Guide Charges.
✘ Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel or camp accommodation.
✘ Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
✘ Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
✘ Any other item not mentioned in the cost includes section.
ADVANCE BOOKING POLICY
♥ 25 % of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package.
♥ Please note that the advance 25% of the payment will be considered as token amount only & will be non-refundable.
♥ Remaining 75 % of the package cost will be collected on arrival day.
Things to Carry:
- Woollen clothes and a Jacket (Windproof with hood preferable to keep you warm from the cold wind.)
- Sweaters must be full sleeves, Dry Socks 3 or 4 pairs, Muffler & Cap.
- Trekking shoes.
- Flip-flops must be lightweight and a Raincoat is recommended.
- A Weightless Towel and a Water Bottle.
- Lip Balm, Sunblock, Mosquito repellent.
- Medicines (if requiring any specific medication), Personal toiletries.
- Book lovers can carry books.
- Light rucksack.
- Trekkers must avoid bringing expensive watches or jewelry for the trek. We are not responsible if it is misplaced.
- In case someone misbehaves under influence of alcohol, we reserve the right to cancel their booking with no refund.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking then you can do that with
- No Cancellation Charge – if you cancel 15 Days prior to trip date.
- Within 5 Days of Trip – 25% Cancellation Charges of the package cost.
- No refund in any other cases.
You can call or WhatsApp at +91 9418150250 for more details and bookings.