Bir Billing Paragliding 2 Days 1 Night Package
This Bir Billing Paragliding quick weekend plan is perfect for those who love to experience some real adventure in short duration.
🚩 Day 0:
- Departure from Delhi via Volvo / Shared Vehicles.
- Arrival at Bir in the morning, check in to Hotel / Campsite, breathe in some fresh mountain air, freshen up in Guest House and post breakfast, head out to explore Bir and areas around Bir.
Here are some things to do while in Bir:
- Hangout in nearby cafes & restaurants and taste Tibetan and local cuisines.
- Visit Baijnath Shiv Temple & Sherabling Bhattu Monastery.
- Hike for Gunehar Water Fall.
- Visit Chokling Monastery.
- In the evening, enjoy the cool environs of Bir and walk around in the markets and enjoy scenic Sunset at Landing Site.
- By late evening reach back to your hotel/campsite for dinner and overnight stay.
- Today we will go to Billing The Take-Off Site to experience the thrill of soaring high up in the air and take in a bird’s eye view of the Mighty Dhauladhars. Spread your wings and enjoy a 20 to 30 minutes long tandem paragliding session. Glide through beautiful valleys with breath-taking views of snow-covered peaks. Landing will be done at Bir.
- Feel free to hang around in and around Bir with your friends and fellow travelers till afternoon.
- At 3:30 pm, board the bus and depart from Bir. An overnight journey from Bir to Delhi.
Cost : Rs. 2500/-* (Ex Bir)
Cost : Rs. 5050/-* (Ex Delhi)
- Transportation – All road transfers during the trip as per itinerary.
- Accommodation – twin sharing in tents/hotel (1 night).
- Meals – 1 Breakfast and 1 Dinner.
- Travel/Adventure Insurance.
- 5 % GST.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances (landslides/ roadblocks/ bad weather conditions etc).
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
ADVANCE BOOKING POLICY
- 50 % of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package.
- Remaining 50 % of the package cost will be collected on arrival day.
- In case someone misbehaves under influence of alcohol, we reserve the right to cancel their booking with no refund.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking then you can do that with
- No Cancellation Charge – if you cancel 15 Days prior to trip date.
- Within 5 Days of Trip – 25% Cancellation Charges of the package cost.
- No refund in any other cases.
You can call or drop a Whats App text to +91 9418150250 for more details and bookings.