About Bir Billing
Located in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, Bir and Billing together, have become a hub of adventure travel, paragliding in bir, zip-line, nature walks, camping, adventure sports and ecotourism. Bir is a small village surrounded by beautiful Dhauladhar's and is main village in the area. Chogan village in Bir serves as the landing site for Paragliding. The take-off site Billing is at a distance of 14 K.M. from Bir village and is at 8300 ft above sea level.
Paragliding in Bir Billing is one of the best things to do when you are visiting Himachal. The crown jewel in the Indian Paragliding, Bir Billing is the name you will find on almost every adventure seeker's list; whether it’s a “to go” or “been there, done that”.
- The take-off site, Billing owns many naturally designed perfect launch pads and best wind conditions for long flying. Bir Billing is also considered as one of the Best and Safest Paragliding Sites in the World.
Billing Paragliding Association offers excellent world class facility for Paragliding in Bir Billing and has a reputation of holding World cup level events. In 2015, Billing Paragliding Association hosted one of the events of Paragliding World Cup, which attracted more than 120 pilots from across the world.
How to reach Bir-Billing
- Regular Buses Ply from Delhi ISBT and Chandigarh towards Bir and Baijnath. You can use HRCT Mobile app/Website or RedBus services for booking your tickets.
- We also provide all inclusive packages which includes your transportation too.
Other nearby attractions
- Gunehar Waterfall Trek
- Rajgundha Trekking
- Mountain Biking
- Sherabling Monastery
- Holy Prashar Lake
- Barot Valley
- Famous Shiv Temple Baijnath
- Toy Train. (Kangra Valley Train)
- Dharamshala – McLeodganj (His Holiness The Dalai Lama Town)