Trek Distance: 9 km
Trek start and end point : Mcleodganj
Triund Altitude: 10600 ft.
Trek grade: Easy
Accommodation: Good Quality tents on twin or triple sharing.
Temperature: Temperature is pleasant During Spring and summer (5-25 degree). During winter (December- February) night temperature can plunge down to -9 degree.
Weather: Generally sunny in day. Weather at Triund is very enjoyable throughout the year. In winter due to plunging temperature it feels really chilly during night. Go prepared with heavy woolen during winter. In summer light woolens will do in daytime.
This trek gives you the unmatched experience of trekking on one of the most beautiful landscapes in Himachal Pradesh with waterfalls, lush green meadows and snow capped mountains. Being the most popular easy trek at the maximum elevation of 2875 meters above the sea level, is a perfect place for a weekend vacation for couple or family. You can complete one side trek in 4-5 hours.
Spend the whole night under the star studded night sky and witness the sunset and the sunrise from the top. With little extra time you can explore the Dal Lake, Monasteries and Temples in and around Mcleodganj & Dharamshala.
- Free Facility to freshen-up / change at Mcleodganj Base Camp.
- Facility to keep luggage at Mcleodganj Base Camp.
- Short and exciting Trekking & Camping experience.
- Meals included.
Day 1 : McLeodganj to Triund – 9 km trek ( 4 to 6 hours )
Report by 08:30 am at the Base Camp in Mcleodganj, the trek will be started after safety briefing to Triund. Enjoy the beautiful trek and witness nature at its best. Once we reach top, you are free to explore nearby area on your own, before doing so, please do inform your guide. Snack will be served in the evening. Dinner and Overnight stay in camps at Triund.
Day 2 : Down trek to McLeodganj
After breakfast at campsite, we will check out from our camps and start down trek back to Mcleodganj. Reach back by afternoon (estimated arrival at around 1-2 pm) and the trek concludes.
Cost : Rs. 1599/-* Per Person
- Meals during the trek, i.e. 1 time Snacks and Dinner on Day 1 & Breakfast on Day 2.
- Free Resting room facility for two hours at the Base Camp at Mcleodganj.
- Expert Guides.
- Camp accommodation at twin / triple sharing basis and individual sleeping bags.
- Toilet tents.
- Government & Forest Department Permits.
- Any other service not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any additional service.
- Expense on any personal nature.
- Travel / Adventure Insurance.
- Pickup / Drop services.
Things to Carry:
- T-shirts, comfortable trekking pants (avoid cotton), Jackets – Windproof with hood preferable to keep you warm from the cold wind.
- Sweaters must be full sleeves, Dry Socks 3 or 4 pairs. Muffler is optional.
- Trekking shoes.
- Flip-flops must be lightweight and a Raincoat is recommended.
- A Weightless Towel and a Water Bottle.
- Lip Balm, Sun block, Mosquito repellent.
- Cap and sunglasses.
- Torch is a must with extra batteries.
- Medicines (if requiring any specific medication), Personal toiletries.
- Book lovers can carry books.
- Light rucksack.
- Trekkers must avoid bringing expensive watches or jewelries for the trek. We are not responsible if it is misplaced.
- In case someone misbehaves under influence of alcohol, we reserve the right to cancel their booking.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking then you can do that with
- No Cancellation Charge – if you cancel 5 Days prior to trek date
- Within 5 Days of Trek – 15% Cancellation Charges.
You can call or WhatsApp at +91 9418150250 for more details and bookings.
You can also post your queries below:-