Manali Leh Highway Status: OPEN
Rohtang Pass Status: OPEN
Update 19 May 2020
- Manali Leh Highway Status is NOW OPEN. The Border Roads Organisation (BRO) reopened the Manali-Leh highway to vehicular movement after five months on 18 May 2020. Despite an acute shortage of labourers due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the BRO, in comparison to the previous years, has cleared the road much earlier this year. Last year, the highway was restored to traffic on June 10.
- STAY HOME… STAY SAFE… Travel Ladakh Next Year…!!!
Update 26 April 2020
- Rohtang Pass has been thrown open by BRO on 25 April 2020. Manali Leh Highway Status is still closed. We do expect the highway to open by Mid of May this year. Cheers to BRO Brave-hearts. Amid Covid-19, if you are planning to visit Ladakh this year, better you plan for August this year.
Update 14 April 2020
- Our sources from BRO confirmed that they will be able to reopen Rohtang Pass by 25 April this year. Manali Leh Highway status is still closed and expected to open by the first week of May this year. Advance party of BRO had already reached Zing Zing Bar before mighty Baralacha-La. Seems like Covid-19 will spoil the dream of many to travel to Ladakh this year. Stay connected for future updates.
Update 09 March 2020
- It had snowed heavily in last two days over the Rohtang Pass. BRO has already reached til Marhi and they may open the Rohtang Pass in record time this year. Present situation may result in opening of Rohtang Pass by Mid of April this year. Stay connected for latest updates.
Update 22 February 2020
- Mountains have seen a lot of sunny days since it last rained. A little snowfall happened on 20 Feb night over high mountains. BRO has started snow clearance work already from Manali side and traffic is already through till Gulaba. Seems like Rohtang Pass will open early this year. We are expecting Manali Leh Highway to open in the mid of May this year.
Update 06 January 2020
- Hello everyone…!!! 2020 is here and so are the preparations for Dream Ladakh Trip in year 2020 going to be started from enthusiasts. We will be providing you latest updates on the Manali Leh Highway Status and Rohtang Pass status in this year, so as to help you plan your trips properly. Happy Travelling…!!!
- Best time to plan your Manali Leh Highway ride this year will be only after 15th June 2020.
Update 04 November 2019
Due to heavy snowfall over high passes since yesterday, Manali Leh Highway is now closed for all type of vehicular traffic. Rohtang Pass is also closed from yesterday night. Stay tuned folks…
Update 16 October 2019
Manali Leh Highway is now Officially Closed. Lahaul-Spiti administration had already removed the check-post from Sarchu on 23 September 2019 and the check-post of Darcha was also removed yesterday. Tourists are advised not to use Manali Leh Highway till Next Season.
You can call or WhatsApp to 9418150250 anytime to get latest updates on Manali Leh Highway status and road conditions.